Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is in the air



Spring is in the air and so is the revamping of our website. It will jump with the joy of spring when it is launched in a few days. We are busy figuring out some kinks and then we will be ready to set it free into cyberspace. I am getting nervous as it has been such a long process to get it here that I am almost scared to let it go and show it to the world. Like a child you want to hold it close and protect it from any harsh words but I am very proud of the outcome and I am sure you will see the love and time put into our work.


If you haven't already, don't forget to pop over to www.PixieBows.com sign up for 25% off your first order when we launch.


**In the picture our felt flower "Violet" is featured ~ just to give you a glimpse of what is to come.

1 comment:

Lindsey Johnson, MS, CHES said...

Can't wait for the big launch!! The clip in this pic (and the girl) are beautiful! ;) Keep me posted, I'm hanging by my computer!

About Pixie Bows